Wellness & Beauty in one of the most beautiful places in the Alps!
Your Wellness Hotel in Lermoos.
Arrive. Relax. Feel good. Our spacious 3,000 m² wellness area leaves nothing to be desired. Indoor and outdoor pools, various saunas and 8 spa treatment rooms are ready and waiting to provide you with a relaxing wellness in Lermoos. Escape from your everyday life for a moment and enjoy a beauty treatment or a wellness treatment from our experienced spa staff. Or make yourself comfortable in the relaxation room on one of the waterbeds and simply let your soul dangle…
At the Spa-Hotel Post Lermoos, near the Zugspitze, a few wellness days are enough to fully recharge your personal batteries. We look forward to seeing you!
Opening hours & map
- Indoor pool: 07.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Outdoor pool: 07.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Sauna house relaxation room: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Swiss pine panorama sauna : 03.00 pm – 07.00 pm
- Saltwater pool outdoor: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
- VITALWELT saunas: 12.00 pm – 07.00 pm
- VITALWELT relaxation rooms: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
- VITALWELT Cafe: 07.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Family Sauna: 04.00 pm – 06.00 pm by appointment
- Post Alpin SPA Reception: 10.00 am – 07.00 pm or by arrangement
The Post Alpine SPA at a glance
- Indoor pool with water tunnel that connects to the outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hot whirlpool
- Saltwater outdoor pool
- Aroma steambath
- Brine steam bath
- Tyrolean sweat lodge – Finnish sauna
- Bio sauna
- Ice cave with bucket shower
- Cold water diving pool
- Kneipp basin
- Quiet rooms with water beds
- Theme showers
- Vitalwelt Cafe
- Fitness lounge
- Exercise room
Adults only (from 16 years):
- Panorama stone pine sauna lodge
- Quiet room with open fireplace and view of the Zugspitze on the first floor
- Infrared booth in the garden
- Saltwater outdoor pool
- Theme showers
Tranquillity, time, well-being.
Outstanding wellness at the Alpine Luxury Gourmet & SPA Hotel Post
Let your mind drift wherever the mood takes you. Every corner of the Post Alpine SPA is made for regaining strength and energy. This is where the elements work in their purest form The different pools celebrate the refreshing energy of water, while the invigorating heat of fire takes centre stage at the Post sauna world, and the view of the Zugspitze grounds body and soul. Every wellness journey in our 4-Star Superior Hotel is rounded off by wellness & beauty treatments using natural, high-grade products. The Post Alpin SPA has already received several awards for this, including 3 lilies in the RELAX Guide.
Post pools for your refreshment
Crystal-clear, turquoise water, an untouched surface, a light breeze rippling the surface. And as a backdrop, the imposing Zugspitze in all its glory. You push yourself off the edge and dive right in. Welcome to the Post water world, with indoor & outdoor pool, saltwater pool, whirlpool and much more! This is where you encounter the element of water in all its forms.
And all of them have the same purpose: Your recreation!
Our water world
Dive in, dive down, let go.
Pools at the Post.
THE ELEMENT WATER FINDS ITS MOST BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSION AT THE WELLNESS HOTEL POST IN LERMOOS.
Nothing feels better than gliding into the gentle embrace of the water after a long day in the mountains. At the 4-star Superior wellness Hotel Post in Lermoos, several swimming pools are open to you. In the indoor pool you can swim your laps, then go through the connecting tunnel to the fresh air into the outdoor pool with Zugspitz panorama. Or you can immerse yourself in the brine pool and enjoy the vitalizing effect of water and salt. In sparkling form you will encounter the water in the whirlpool.
Water & salt: Our saltwater pool.
- A place where the mind comes to rest. In the panorama garden, always with views of the Zugspitze and the wide-open sky above you.
- Enjoy the element of water the natural way, without the smell of chlorine.
- The combination of water and salt is beneficial to our health and has a positive effect on the skin.
- The salt content in the pool is lower than in the sea, ensuring that the water engulfs you in a velvety, gentle embrace.
- Your skin will definitely benefit from a jump in our saltwater pool and feel soft and refreshed afterwards.
The panorama stone pine sauna lodge
A precious place for finding strength and tranquillity. For switching off the chaos in your head. For harnessing the natural power of the stone pine that merges with the pleasant heat of the sauna. Our circulatory system is stimulated, the immune system is strengthened. And the Zugspitze, that mighty mountain, shows itself on the horizon and makes your breath calm.
All at a glance.
The panorama sauna
Relaxation with views of the Zugspitze.
- Swiss stone pine wood calms, decelerates and allows you to breathe more deeply.
- The antibacterial effect of stone pines is ideal for saunas.
- You can enjoy the intense, pleasant room scent as soon as the sauna heats up.
- The high temperatures have a relaxing effect on the muscles – the blood circulation is promoted.
- Metabolism and immune system are stimulated and strengthened.
- The view of the Zugspitze mountain relaxes you and lets nature take part.
Relaxation for all the family.
Families also need time for themselves – time to relax and to replenish their energy levels after all that outdoor exercise! In addition to the Post Alpine SPA facilities for guests from the age of 16, families with young children may also look forward to a separate family sauna and steam bath where swimwear may be worn. Enjoy the soothing warmth and the sense of peace and tranquillity that invites you to slow down a little. Families are also welcome to use the indoor pool.
Post Alpine SPA Treatments
Relaxation starts with your choice of a wellness treatment at the Post Alpine SPA. Choose from our extensive range of treatments for body and soul!