Wellness & Beauty in one of the most beautiful places in the Alps
Your Wellness Hotel in Tyrol.
The Alpine Luxury Hotel Post in Lermoos is dedicated to enjoyment and wellness. A spacious 3,000 m2 SPA area, 8 SPA treatment rooms, various saunas, indoor and outdoor pools, an outdoor saltwater pool and much more will ensure you the deepest relaxation. At the Hotel Post in Lermoos in Tyrol, you can choose from numerous treatments, wellness treatments and beauty treatments that our experienced experts implement for you with the highest quality products.
Opening hours & map
Indoor pool: 7PM – 7PM
Outdoor pool: 8AM – 7PM
Saltwater pool: 11AM – 7PM
Post Alpine SPA VITALITY WORLD: 11AM – 8PM
SAUNA LODGE: 11AM – 8PM / panorama sauna 2PM -6:30PM
Family sauna: 2:30PM – 5:30PM
Post Alpine SPA treatments: 10AM – 7PM or by arrangement
The Post Alpine SPA at a glance
- Indoor pool with water tunnel that connects to the outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hot whirlpool
- Saltwater pool
- Aroma bath
- Herbal steam bath
- Tyrolean sweat lodge – Finnish sauna
- Bio sauna
- Ice grotto with bucket shower
- Cold water diving pool
- Kneipp basin
- Quiet rooms with water beds
- Theme showers
- Sun bed
- Vitality bar
- Fitness lounge
- Exercise room
Adults only (+16 years of age):
- Panorama stone pine sauna lodge
- Quiet room with open fireplace and view of the Zugspitze on the first floor
- Infrared booth in the garden
- Saltwater outdoor pool
- Theme showers
Tranquillity, time, well-being.
Outstanding wellness at the Alpine Luxury Gourmet & SPA Hotel Post
Let your mind drift wherever the mood takes you. very corner of the Post Alpine SPA is made for regaining strength and energy. This is where the elements work in their purest form The different pools celebrate the refreshing energy of water, while the invigorating heat of fire takes centre stage at the Post sauna world, and the view of the Zugspitze grounds body and soul. Every wellness journey in our 4-Star Superior Hotel is rounded off by wellness & beauty treatments using natural, high-grade products. or all this, the Post Alpine SPA has won several awards, for instance 2 lilies by the RELAX Guide.
Post pools for your refreshment
Crystal-clear, turquoise water, an untouched surface, a light breeze rippling the surface. And as a backdrop, the imposing Zugspitze in all its glory. ou push yourself off the edge and dive right in. Welcome to the Post water world, with indoor & outdoor pool, saltwater pool, whirlpool and much more! This is where you encounter the element of water in all its forms,
and all of them have the same purpose: to support you on your quest for rest & relaxation.
Our water world
Dive in, dive down, let go.
Pools at the Post.
Freshen up – in the pools at the Post
Nothing feels better than gliding into the gentle embrace of the water after a long day on the road in the mountains. At the 4-star Superior WellnessHotel Post in Lermoos, several swimming pools are open to you. In the indoor pool you can swim your laps, then go through the connecting tunnel to the fresh air into the outdoor pool with Zugspitz panorama. Or you can immerse yourself in the brine pool and enjoy the vitalizing effect of water and salt. In sparkling form you will encounter the water in the whirlpool.
Water & salt: Our saltwater pool.
- A place where the mind comes to rest. In the panorama garden, always with views of the Zugspitze and the wide-open sky above you.
- Enjoy the element of water the natural way, without the smell of chlorine.
- he combination of water and salt is beneficial to our health and has a positive effect on the skin.
- The salt content in the pool is lower than in the sea, ensuring that the water engulfs you in a velvety, gentle embrace.
- Your skin will definitely benefit from a stint in our saltwater pool and feel soft and refreshed afterwards.
The panorama stone pine sauna lodge
A precious place for finding strength and tranquillity. For switching off the chaos in your head. For harnessing the natural power of the stone pine that merges with the pleasant heat of the sauna. Our circulatory system is stimulated, the immune system is strengthened. And on the horizon, the majestic Zugspitze towers over it all, helping us breathe calmly and deeply.
All at a glance.
The panorama sauna
Relaxation with views of the Zugspitze
- Zirbenholz beruhig, entschleunigt und lässt tiefer atmen.
- Stone pine has calming properties and helps us breathe deeply.
- In addition, the antibacterial effect of stone pine makes it an ideal sauna material.
- Enjoy the intense, pleasant fragrance of the wood while you are beginning to work up a sweat.
- The high temperatures have a relaxing effect on the muscles and boost the circulation.
- The view of the Zugspitze soothes and puts things in perspective through the power of nature.
Relaxation for all the family.
Families also need time for themselves – time to relax and to replenish their energy levels after all that outdoor exercise! In addition to the Post Alpine SPA facilities for guests from the age of 16, families with young children may also look forward to a separate family sauna and steam bath where swimwear may be worn. Enjoy the soothing warmth and the sense of peace and tranquillity that invites you to slow down a little. Families are also welcome to use the indoor pool.
Post Alpine SPA Treatments
Relaxation starts with your choice of a wellness treatment at the Post Alpine SPA. Choose from our extensive range of treatments for body and soul!