Start your career
At one of the most beautiful places far and wide
Develop your talents and personality and become actively involved in a successful family business!
The Alpine Luxury Hotel Post in Lermoos, like its 80 employees, is one of the best far and wide! This is confirmed not only by many awards of the hotel, but also by many dear guests, who also come to us again and again because of the friendly and competent team. A big compliment to our team, which is constantly growing and evolving.
Are YOU our next colleague?
Teamwork makes the dream work!
You are a passionate host and enjoy offering our guests a relaxing time at the Alpine Luxury Gourmet & SPA Hotel Post in Lermoos? Then we are looking forward to seeing you and your application!
Please send your application to:
Hotel Post Lermoos | Kirchplatz 6 | 6631 Lermoos
DEVELOP YOUR TALENTS & BRING YOUR PERSONALITY TO OUR TEAM
Who we are
We love being hosts, we respect each other and we get involved.
We celebrate our successes,
we learn from our mistakes
and we support each other
– because we always keep an eye on the whole thing!
What we offer you
- permanent and annual job
- Holiday and Christmas allowances (each 13. and 14. Salary)
- flat hierarchies in a young team
- very good communication throughout the team
- uniforms are provided free of charge
- free accommodation
- free meals (even on days off)
- free Wi-Fi/Internet
- free use of the wellness in the hotel 3x weekly, fitness daily
- free parking
- free ski passes
- and much more!
What you should bring
- you are a team player
- have a desire to learn
- you like to live in the mountains and embody the Tyrolean hospitality
- have completed training in the hotel industry/gastronomy
- may even have gained professional experience in a similar position
- your colleagues can rely on you
- have good knowledge of German (further languages are an advantage)
- your are a warm and friendly person
We are proud of this!
AS THE FIRST HOTEL IN TYROL, WE ARE PART OF THE FAIR JOB HOTELS INITIATIVE.
At the heart of this community of values, founded in 2016 and now comprising more than 70 hotels in Germany with a total of over 13,000 employees and 1,500 trainees, are fair working conditions in the hotel industry. The core messages of fair interaction and appreciation of employees were originally visibly focused on by leading top hoteliers in Germany. This has not changed to this day: Above-average pay, flexible working hours, individual development opportunities, free room and board, and use of the wellness facility and fitness area are among the benefits employees enjoy. It fills us with pride to be part of this initiative, because our employees are our most important asset!