Environmentally conscious & sustainable
Because our nature & environment is important to us!
Beyond great words, what really endures is happening. Every decision has the potential to give more. Better to live. To act more sustainably. And this on all levels – with all our fellow human beings, employees and guests, whose well-being is our highest asset.
It’s a back-giving and saying thank you. Mostly in silence – and always out of conviction.
“We hope that our nature and environment will be preserved as such a jewel for a long time to come.
That is precisely why it is important that we do everything we can to make this possible for future generations!”
– The Dengg family
Did you know that…
.. the host family Dengg has always attached great importance to environmental protection and responsible management?
Regional added value, close cooperation with local companies and short transport routes were not only decisive for the new building in 2006, but are also faithful principles. Thanks to the bio-heating plant in the Wacht and modern building technology, 120,000 litres of heating oil are saved every year.
The sensitive recycling of residual materials is another contribution to environmentally conscious life in the midst of an impressive natural setting. In which also people are allowed to flourish: with a lot of social commitment for non-profit organizations and local associations, such as the association “Save the Child Tyrol”, the “Lebenshilfe Tirol”, the Kindergarten, the elementary and secondary school.
If you also want to support us, we will be happy to inform you personally.
What do we do in detail:
- The entire heating of the hotel is carried out by the Lermoos district heating plant, which is operated with wood from the region. The Dengg family has played a major role in ensuring that this environmentally friendly type of heat product is implemented in the region!
- Our laundry staff wash all the hotel’s textiles with modern machines in the hotel’s laundry room – an unnecessary climate-damaging transport to and from the laundry is therefore avoided.
- We run our own farm in Lermoos, from which we use the milk, eggs and meat in our kitchen.
- Our technology in the pool and SPA area is state-of-the-art, which saves further CO2 emissions.
- We offer refill products in the room and SPA area for the duration of the stay, so that unnecessary plastic waste in small vials does not accumulate in the first place.
- We run our own herb garden at the Postschlössl
- You will find three charging stations for electric cars below our underground car park if you arrive with an electro car.
- With our charity projects and the annual Charity Golf Tournament in July, we always support local people with disabilities in order to create new perspectives for our fellow human beings in the surrounding area and to support them in this
- The Hotel Post in Lermoos also works exclusively with local construction and equipment companies for all renovation work, as our region and the local economy are important to us!