at the hotel Post
Consideration is key.
Post Alpine SPA etiquette at the Wellness Hotel Post in Lermoos.
Our Post Alpine SPA at the wellness hotel Post in Lermoos is a harmonious refuge. To ensure that it stays that way and to help all our guests enjoy their wellness session here with us, we kindly ask you to respect our SPA etiquette during your time at the Post Alpine SPA.
- We recommend leaving your mobile phone in your room or switching it to silent mode.
- he SPA area (with the exception of the pool area) is only accessible for guests from the age of 16.
- A dedicated family sauna and steam bath are available for families with younger children. Swimwear is permitted in the family sauna and steam bath.
- Opening times: 4pm – 8pm
- Ladies-only sauna: every Thursday and Monday
- Smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the entire POST ALPINE SPA.
- When making your booking, please let us know of any allergies, illnesses or anything else we need to take into consideration.
- Appointments may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled treatment. Please note that you will be invoiced for the full amount of the treatment if you fail to cancel your appointment in time.
- For our Ayurveda treatments, please plan for an additional 10 minutes to fill in our questionnaire. If you come to stay with us again, we will then already have all your information out our fingertips and will be able to compile your personal treatment plan.
- To give you enough time to relax before the start of your treatment, we kindly ask you to come to the POST ALPINE SPA 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- SPA discount offers may only be redeemed once and may not be combined with other offers. We are happy to provide you with information on the best offer available to you.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our POST ALPINE SPA and wish you a pleasant stay.