Warmths is always included
at the 4-star Superior
Hotel Post in Lermoos.
These services are part of your Post luxury halfboard
As a guest at the 4-star superior Hotel Post in Lermoos, in addition to the professional and sincer hospitality, you also benefit from plenty of space
and generous amenities of your Post luxury halfboard pension.
Find out here what it all means!
Welcome to the dream holiday!
The best time of the year starts now!
Everything is lovingly prepared for you! In your high-quality suite you will find as a welcome greeting not only juicy apples, but also mineral water from Tyrol, a sweet surprise and a small bottle of sparkling wine to start your holiday right on your suite or balcony.
Your holiday at the Post starts
with a view of the Zugspitze.
in your suite
Relaxation & well-being are paramount during your holiday at the Hotel Post Lermoos. Feel at home in your suite and enjoy the following inclusive services:
Generous homely designed suites
High-quality equipment made of natural materials by local companies
Each suite with at least one balcony
Each suite with a traditional tiled stove
Fluffy bathrobe for the duration of your stay
High-quality bath bag for pleasant hours in the SPA area
For outdoor activities: hiking backpack for the duration of your stay
Flatscreen TV with over 100 channels (international)
Juicy apples on the day of your arrival (+sweet +water)
Daily refreshed minibar (against payment / chargeable)
Each suite with separate toilet
High-quality toiletries from the exclusive brand of Best Alpine Wellness Hotels for the duration of your stay (shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, soap) – natural cosmetics!
Selection menu of different upholstery (extra charge)
Shoe shine set & sewing set on request
Most of the room with a view of the Zugspitze (bookable with warranty)
Most Nespresso machine (bookable in the Junior Suites on request)
100% safe and clean thanks to the most thorough cleaning with our Hygiene+ concept
Even the morning only bodes well – with the post-breakfast:
- Selected fruit, market-fresh vegetables, Tyrolean farmhouse bread packed with flavour, fresh rolls, homemade cakes, a variety of fruit juices, Tyrolean honey and jams, tender farmhouse ham, delicate smoked salmon, assorted cold cuts, a cheese boar and much more
- Front cooking for fresh egg dishes, crispy bacon and omelettes
- Organic free-range eggs, organic muesli buffet, mountain farm yoghurt, organic teas
- Children’s corner with mini yoghurts, cocoa and milk slices
- Sunshine breakfast on the heated panorama terrace with view of the Zugspitze
- Homemade cakes, strudel, waffles or Kaiserschmarrn, depending on the day
- From 7.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Water from the Zugspitz spring from the own fountain in the restaurant
The evening sets gourmet highlights:
- 6-course menu from the award-winning cuisine with delicate creations of Alpine Haute Cuisine, vegetarian recommendation, regional specialities
- Salad and cheese buffet
- weekly starter buffet, dessert buffet and gala dinner for a varied dinner experience
- Atmospheric entertainment music, real Tyrolean folk music, piano music according to current post-weekly program
Sauna, Wellness, Sports & Nature
3000m2, dedicated to well-being:
Relaxation on an area of 3,000 m²: Wellness & SPA with incomparable panoramic views of the imposing mountains and private sunbathing lawn and garden
Indoor pool (30°C) and outdoor pool (30°C), total water surface: 180 m²
Laconium, saline, aroma and herbal steam bath, Tyrolean sweat lodge, bio sauna, fitness lounge
Ice grotto, quiet rooms, vitality bar
Family sauna and steam bath with separate quiet room
Stone pine panorama sauna lodge with saltwater outdoor pool and infrared cabin in the garden
Fit in the post:
Daily activity programme as part of our Post weekly programme, with attractive options such as morning exercise, après-ski exercise, back workout or joint Nordic Walking sessions.
Backpack, Post umbrella and Nordic Walking poles are available for rental at reception at any time.
Other top services
ATMOSPHERIC. STYLISH. ELEGANT – THE POST AMBIENCE
atmospheric. stylish. Elegant – The post-ambiance
- Time for indulgence: in our restaurants, in the Zugspitzstube, the Turmstube, the Saal Tirol, the historic Poststube, the Jagdstube or the Fürstenstube
- Feel comfortable: in the Kaminstube, ideal for families.
- Exceptional dining: in the Post Gourmet Stube (surcharge applies)
- Social gatherings: at the hotel bar, in the lobby with open fireplace, or in the stylish cigar lounge.
- Panorama moments that make a lasting impression: the sun terrace with fascinating, unobstructed views of the Zugspitze, heated all year round.
Choose from the following areas:
Gourmet & Pleasure
- Enjoyment – breakfast on the day of arrival
- Champagne on your suite
- Post Gourmet 6 Course Dinner
Wellness & Spa
- Full body massage
- Post meets Balance Alpine 1000+
- Oxygen treatment Pure Oxygen
- Post Alpin Pedicure
- Post Alpin Manicure
- Rose Dream for Two
- Vinoble Cosmetics Basis – Facial
- Vinoble Cosmetics MEN Basis – Facial
Or Dies & Das
- Underground parking space summer
- Underground parking space Winter
- Bouquet of flowers for the day of arrival
- Z-Ticket 3 days
Post summer specials
SUMMER MOMENTS AT THE POST PROMISE MOMENTS OF UNADULTERATED BLISS.
- Generous: the beautiful hotel garden with what might be the most impressive panoramic views of the Alps
- Active: the weekly hiking and sports programme with certified guides
- Tempting: our guided mountain bike tours (surcharge)
- Useful: mountain and city bike rental in the hotel
- Cool: free e-bike rental in the hotel
- Free as a bird: Vespa rental in the hotel (surcharge applies)
- Close to nature: organised wildlife observation tours
- Irresistible: fondue on the Zugspitze (surcharge applies)
- First-rate: golf course is just 3 minutes away
- Advantageous: 30% reduction on the green fee, golf cart service
- Exciting: taster golf & guest golf tournaments
Post specials in winter
WINTER IN LERMOOS IS FOR HEARING, SEEING, FEELING.
- Ideal: the location, right next to the Grubigstein ski resort
- Sought-after: access to the cross-country trails directly from the hotel
- New: cross-country skiing trails in the valley with guaranteed snow
- Handy: shuttle bus to all ski lifts of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena
- Attractive: the discounts on sports equipment rental
- Exclusive: personal ski guides for one-to-one or group ski instruction upon request (surcharge applies)
- Inviting: toboggan rental in the hotel
- For even more effortless mobility: The Post shuttle bus takes you to the surrounding villages and to Lermoos train station (subject to availability).
- For snug evenings in your suite: DVD player and movie rental
- Next door the same pleasure: Also in our Postschlössl you can enjoy all our inclusive services when booking the post-Post luxury halfboard. ( starting 10.1.2022)