Safety comes first.
Professional Hygiene Plus+
For a carefree holiday at the Post.
Safety comes first.
Even if we have to get used to some new rules in our daily interaction – safety, well-being and health are well catered for, thanks to our newly developed “Hygiene PLUS concept”.
You can find out what measures this includes and what you currently have to consider:
Our measures at the Hotel Post for your well-being:Examination by HYGIENICUM GmbH, Institute for Food Safety and Hygiene, based in Graz (Austria), Award: Hygiene seal – validity period 2020 & 2021
- Detailed and up-to-date training of all employees on additional hygiene measures, spacing regulations and regulations
- Contactless hand sanitisers at every access and exit point to all areas and on all floors just outside the elevators.
- Social distancing is made easy at our hotel, thanks to the extensive indoor and outdoor facilities.
- All employees are regularly tested for the coronavirus by medical personnel with PCR tests
- To protect others and themselves, all employees wear an FFP2 mask, vaccinated employees are allowed to voluntarily resort to a mouth-nose protective mask
Safety in every area
Our reception staff will continue to welcome you on your arrival and will be your first contact when it comes to your wishes during your relaxing holiday.
- Upon arrival, a current negative corona test MUST be presented! We are only allowed to check in people who have tested negative. The test offer from the hotel is not valid at check-in / on your day of arrival!
Only vaccinated and recovered persons with valid proof, as well as children up to and including 9 years.
- These rules must be observed throughout Austria:
Tested: Validity: PCR test 72 hours, antigen rapid test from doctor/pharmacy/test road 48 hours
Vaccinated: Validity: from the 22nd day of the initial vaccination, up to max. 9 months after vaccination
Cured:Validity: in the past 6 months a disease with certificate
- Guests must currently wear an FFP2 mask when entering all public areas (lobby, bar, lifts, aisles, restaurant, etc.)
- The possibility of hand disinfection at the hotel entrance should be used at every opportunity, but in any case when entering the house
- Increased cleaning intervals in all public areas (reception, lobby, elevators, special contact points, etc.) for your safe stay
Hygiene in our company is always characterized by the highest standards. Head of Housekeeping Carolin and her team are experts in their field and can assure you that everything is being done to make your stay a carefree one.
- All rooms are thoroughly disinfected after they have been vacated.
- Wherever possible, newly vacated rooms are kept empty for one night.
- Mattress protectors are exchanged after each guest.
- A well thought-out cleaning plan adapted to the highest hygiene safety of the rooms and all public areas assures you a carefree stay
- Please open the balcony door of your suite before leaving. Our maids find an already well-ventilated room and can start cleaning and disinfecting directly.
- Contactless hand disinfection at the entrance of the restaurant please use
- It is currently necessary that guests wear an FFP2 mask when entering and leaving the restaurant, you can take off the mask when staying at the table
- The breakfast buffet also applies to all guests and staff.
- Our restaurant manager Luisa and F&B manager Almin will reserve a place for you for breakfast and dinner at our restaurant just like always, naturally with the required distance to the adjacent tables.
- All employees in the restaurant wear FFP2 or MNS masks to protect others and themselves
- The hotel bar is currently only open until 22:00 throughout Austria. You will currently find a larger room service offer for drinks and a well-stocked minibar in your suite
Our buffet is open as usual, stocked with premium-quality products from our region. To ensure that the selection on our buffet remains as sumptuous as ever, we kindly ask you to take the following measures into account:
- Contactless hand disinfection when entering the buffet area please use it!
- A breakfast cook will prepare your favourite egg dishes in the show kitchen.
- Our usual large selection of bread from local bakeries.
- Fresh, seasonal fruit.
- Local dairy products such as yoghurt & butter are available in portions
Lunchtime snack & cake buffet
- Every day included in your pampering board are, as always, our daily soups, fresh salads and sweet delicacies in the afternoon.
- Soup of the day for buffet self-service.
- Selection of salads at the buffet.
- Homemade cakes
We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the buffet area so that we can continue to offer you the variety and freshness you are used to.
- Our salad buffet as the intermediate course in the gourmet dinner is served in accordance with the current rules.
- Fresh self-service salad buffet.
- Our usual large selection of daily salads, breads and toppings.
SPA & Treatments
- In all lounges, relaxation rooms, pools and trombones as well as on the sunbathing lawns, the distance requirement of 2 m applies.
- In all public spaces and during treatments, the FFP2 mouth and nose protection is mandatory. During the massage, the mask can be removed.
- Indoor and outdoor pool at 32 °C and the “Adults-Only” brine pool at 35 °C are open.
The permitted number of guests is signposted.
- All saunas are open. The permitted seats are written on the door. Infusions are unfortunately not allowed.
- Steam bath, herbal steam bath and brine steam bath are separately with the max. Number of people labeled.
- The sauna house and the brine pool are reserved as always for adults from 16 years.
- Please cover resting loungers with your pool cloth and place them after use as well as the towels in the designated laundry baskets.
- In the rest rooms, FFP2 masks are mandatory until arrival at your lounger.
- All rooms have sufficient ventilation and the windows are also opened regularly
Fitness, wellness & SPA
- Our fitness room is open for you during the usual opening hours
- Fitness classes and guided hikes continue to be on offer, taking social distancing requirements into account.
- Guaranteed cleanliness! Water parameters and pool technology is checked by our service technicians several times a day.
- Chlorine kills any viruses. Swimming in our pools is thus risk-free and an absolute delight!
- Out of respect for other guests, please maintain the minimum distance of 2 meters
- When it comes to using our fitness equipment and public showers in the SPA areas, we would like to ask our guests for cooperation and appeal to their sense of responsibility. Please make sure that the equipment used is left clean before and after each use. All you need to do so is provided on site.
- When using the saunas and steam baths, please note the maximum visitor numbers as indicated.
- The loungers in the pool area, quiet room and garden area have already been positioned at the required minimum distance. We kindly ask you not to move them.
Massages and treatments
- All the individual treatments of our SPA offer may be booked individually as always.
- The SPA staff is trained to adhere to the highest possible hygiene standards.
- Reservations are recommended to help us prepare the treatment rooms for you.
Please respect the following measures to ensure a relaxed holiday for all guests staying at our hotel:
- Responsible execution of the corona tests regularly prescribed by the government
- Keep at least 2 meters away from other guests, except for your fellow passengers from the same accommodation unit
- Mouth-nose protection mask (currently FFP2 mask) wear in all entrances and exits as well as public areas in the hotel (reception, restaurant, SPA, lobby, in the elevator)
- Your table for breakfast/dinner is already reserved for you. To book a table at lunchtime or in the afternoon, please make a reservation beforehand with our restaurant manager so that distancing rules are complied with.
- Avoid groups forming during check-in or check-out and wait in line at the correct distance to other guests
- Please open the balcony door of your suite before leaving. Our maids will find an already well-ventilated suite and you will make a significant contribution to their protection.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds several times a day and avoid touching your face.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided at all entrance and exit points.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or a tissue.
- Be sure to follow the instructions of our employees
- If you have symptoms, please stay home!
- If you have any signs of illness during your stay, please contact your hosts immediately!
Thank you for your help and wish you a relaxing stay in the post!