For a carefree holiday at the Post.
Safety comes first.
Even though we have had to get used to some new rules in our daily interactions over the past few months, our “Hygiene PLUS Concept” has been developed to ensure safety, well-being and health.
You can find out what measures this includes and what you currently have to observe here:
Our measures at the Hotel Post for your well-being:
- Examination by HYGIENICUM GmbH, Institute for Food Safety and Hygiene, based in Graz (Austria), Award: Hygiene seal.
- Detailed and up-to-date training of all employees on additional hygiene measures, spacing regulations and general regulations.
- Contactless hand sanitisers at every access and exit point to all areas and on all floors just outside the elevators.
- Social distancing is made easy at our hotel, thanks to the extensive indoor and outdoor facilities.
- We ask for your understanding that we do not accept any mask exemption certificates in the entire hotel area.
Safety in every area
Information Fall 2022: At the moment there are no restrictions throughout the hotel.
We will give you a warm welcome at the reception upon your arrival and will be your first point of contact when it comes to your wishes during your relaxing vacation.
- The possibility of hand disinfection at the hotel entrance should be used at every opportunity, but in any case when entering the hotel.
- Increased cleaning intervals in all public areas (reception, lobby, elevators, special contact points, etc.) for your safe stay.
Hygiene in our hotel is always characterized by the highest standards. Our Head of Housekeeping and her team are experts in their field and can assure you that everything is being done to make your stay a carefree one.
- All rooms are thoroughly disinfected after they have been vacated.
- Wherever possible, newly vacated rooms are kept empty for one night.
- Mattress protectors are exchanged after each guest.
- A well thought-out cleaning plan adapted to the highest hygiene safety of the rooms and all public areas assures you a carefree stay
- Please open the balcony door of your suite before leaving so that our housekeeping team finds an already well-ventilated room and can start cleaning and disinfecting directly.
Restaurant / Bar
- Please use the contactless hand disinfection at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Our restaurant manager and F&B manager will reserve a place for you for breakfast and dinner at our restaurant just like always, of course with the required distance to the adjacent tables.
- The hotel bar will be opened again until 01.00 a.m.
Our buffet is open as usual with premium-quality products from our region. To ensure that you continue to enjoy the wide selection at our buffet, the following measures will be implemented:
- Please use the contactless hand disinfection when entering the buffet area.
- Our usual large selection of bread from local bakeries.
- Fresh, seasonal fruit are available.
- Local dairy products such as yoghurt & butter are available in small portions.
Lunch snack & cake buffet
- In order to be able to offer you the usual variety at the buffet, we ask you to disinfect your hands before entering the buffet area.
- Our salad buffet as the intermediate course in the gourmet dinner is served in accordance with the current rules.
- Fresh self-service salad buffet.
- Our usual large selection of daily salads, breads and toppings.
- In all lounges, relaxation rooms, pools and trombones as well as on the sunbathing lawns, the distance requirement of 2 meters applies.
- The indoor and outdoor pool with 32 °C and the “Adults-Only” brine pool with 35 °C are open as usual. All saunas are open. The permitted seats are written on the door.
- Steam bath, herbal steam bath and brine steam bath are separately with the max. number of people labeled.
- The sauna house and the brine pool are reserved as always for adults from 16 years.
- Please cover resting loungers with your pool towel and place them after use in the designated laundry baskets.
- All rooms have sufficient ventilation and the windows are also opened regularly
- Our fitness room is open for you during the usual opening hours.
- Fitness classes and escorted hikes will continue to be offered while maintaining the minimum distance.
- Guaranteed cleanliness! Water parameters and pool technology is checked by our service technicians several times a day.
- Chlorine kills any viruses. Swimming in our pools is thus risk-free and an absolute delight.
- Out of respect for other guests, please maintain the minimum distance
- When it comes to using our fitness equipment and public showers in the SPA area, we would like to ask our guests for cooperation and appeal to their sense of responsibility. Please make sure that the equipment used is left clean before and after each use. Disinfection options are provided.
- When using the saunas and steam baths, please note the maximum visitor numbers as indicated.
- The loungers in the pool area, quiet room and garden area have already been positioned at the required minimum distance. We kindly ask you not to move them.
Massages and treatments
- All the individual treatments of our SPA offer may be booked individually as always.
- The SPA staff is trained to adhere to the highest possible hygiene standards.
Please respect the following measures to ensure a relaxed holiday for all guests staying at our hotel:
- Keep at least 2 meters away from other guests, except for your fellow passengers from the same accommodation unit.
- Avoid groups forming during check-in or check-out and wait in line at the correct distance to other guests.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds several times a day and avoid touching your face.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided at all entrance and exit points.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or a tissue.
- Be sure to follow the instructions of our employees.
- If you have any symptoms, please stay home!
- If you have any signs of illness during your stay, please contact your hosts immediately!
Thank you for your help and wish you a relaxing stay in the post!