- Please leave your mobile phone in your room or switch it
- The SPA area is accessible to children over 16, with the exception of the swimming pool.
- We have a separate family sauna and family steam bath for families with children. Bathing wear is also permitted in this sauna and steam bath.
Opening hours: 16:00 – 20:00
- Lady-Sauna: starting again 5.3.2017: every Monday and Thursday
- Please note, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the POST ALPIN SPA.
- When making your booking, please let us know if you suffer from any allergies, disorders or other conditions.
- Cancellations made up to 24 hours before the treatment are free-of-charge. Otherwise, we will keep the appointment slot free for you and will therefore be required to charge the full cost of the treatment.
- We recommend arriving at the POST ALPIN SPA 5 mins before your treatment starts to ensure a relaxing start to the treatment.
- We offer tea, coffee, fruit, vegetables and soup at our vitality bar in the sauna area for a small snack in-between.
- SPA discounts can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offers. We are happy to advise about which offer is best for you.
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant say with us at the POST ALPIN SPA.
Internal phone number: ext. 850
External phone number: +43 (0) 5673 2281-850